Katy and I are helping to put on a concert in Kansas City (technically it’s in Grandview) that you or someone you know should be interested in. The line-up is a can’t-miss for anyone who pretends to like music: Mike Roe, Michael Miller, Terry Taylor (with his son, Andrew) and Steve Hindalong on percussion. Roe and Miller, in fact, are both touring in support of new CDs.
Here’s the simple info. Clear your engagements for the 30th and buy some tickets…
- What: Concert with Mike Roe, Michael Miller and Terry Taylor (accompanied by Andrew Taylor and Steve Hindalong)
- When: Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Faith Ministries church/Harry’s Mug coffee shop in Grandview, Missouri.
- How much: $20 each. (Buy the tickets in advance! We are waiting to hear if they will also be available at the door, but no word yet.) Buy many, buy often.
- Where to purchase tickets: The only place get tickets right now is at LAMConcerts.com or 77s.com
Because I think it’s important that everyone come to the show, I have recorded a special episode of Radio Free Raytown to introduce these artists.
- Seven And Seven Is – Gone In a Moment
- Mike Roe – The Itch is Back
- Michael Miller – Lover I Know
- Daniel Amos – Shedding the Mortal Coil
- Swirling Eddies – Multipurpose Man
- Lost Dogs – Be My Hiding Place
See you on July 30!