This week’s episode is certainly not for the faint. It’s a sort of musical whiplash, but it all make sense to me at this time in my life. I hate living from one extreme to the next, but I enjoy the music that accompanies the ride. So take a trip inside my head for twenty-four minutes.
- Dr. John – Big Chief (1972)
- Bruce Cockburn – Southland of the Heart (1994)
- Billy Cobham – Anxiety/Taurian Matador (1973)
- British Sea Power – Favors in the Beetroot Fields (2003)
- Blues Project – If You Gotta Make a Fool of Somebody (1968)