I want this site to be anything but confusing, but apparently there was a mix-up with naming the last episode. It was #13, but I think the file name was labeled #14. I thought I’d avoid as much confusion as possible and just call this #15. (Besides, if you count that one show I did just to promote the Roe/Taylor/Miller show, then this is my fifteenth show. How’s that for confusing?)
Before we get to the show, I do want to remind everyone of the awareness/fundraiser event for Angel Tree tomorrow night at Benetti’s Coffee Experience. My band, My Science Fiction Twin, will blow people’s minds from about 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Now back to this week’s show. I want to make these as educational as possible, without insulting anyone’s intelligence or limiting my scholarly, unbiased pontifications. So I’ve started offering more pertinent information in these playlists, making it easier to research the music.
- Alice Cooper – Clones (We’re All) (Flush the Fashion – 1980)
- Tubeway Army – My Shadow in Vain (Tuebeway Army – 1978)
- Japan – …Rhodesia (Obscure Alternatives – 1978)
- Japan – Ghosts (actually a remix pulled from Everything and Nothing, but originally on Tin Drum – 1981)
- February Remaining – Samson (February Remaining – 2007)