When I get in a musical rut, it sucks for everyone in my life. I’ve been listening to a Nick Drake album every night before bed for the past two weeks. (I think Pink Moon has narrowly beat out Bryter Layter, but that’s probably because it’s a quieter album, more suitable for bedtime listening.) I’ve also found Gary Murray’s music chill and perfect for Ian’s early morning feedings.
At any rate, I’ve been so busy. No time to write much of an introduction this week, so just enjoy the music.
- “Horn” – Nick Drake (Pink Moon / Island / 1972)
- “Things Behind the Sun” – Nick Drake (Pink Moon / Island / 1972)
- “Could This Be True” – LN (Plum Brook / Velvet Blue Music / 1999)
- “This is How I Feel” – Derri Daugherty (Clouds Echo in Blue / Galaxy 21 / 2012)
- “Cure for This” – Golden Smog (Another Fine Day / Lost Highway / 2006)
- “Origins” – Tennis (Young and Old / Fat Possum / 2012)